Are Persistent Headaches Disrupting Your Life?
Welcome to Interventional Headache Management at Abington Surgical Center
- Been treated by a neurologist?
- Tried and failed multiple medications?
- Been unable to engage in regular activity or miss work due to uncontrolled headaches?
Interventional Headache Management at Abington Surgical Center specializes in procedures for individuals who have tried pharmacological therapy, lifestyle modifications but still experience headaches that prevent them from engaging in regular activities to include social activities and missing days from work.
Considering Treatment is One Call Away
Please contact The Treatment Center for Advanced Headaches care coordinator at (215) 443-9483. It may be necessary to leave a message, however, we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your history and if treatment at Interventional Headache Management is right for you. Alternatively, you may provide your information in the contact form and we will be in touch. Please have your insurance information available.We often work with patients from out of state and are prepared to help coordinate your out-of-network benefits.
Meet Dr. Kline, Interventional Headache Management Specialist
Dr. Kline treats patients locally but also has patients referred nationally from some of the most respected medical institutions.
Dr. Kline is:
- Fellowship trained and board certified in anesthesiology and pain management.
- 30 years experience as an interventional pain specialist with special focus in headache and facial pain treatment.
- Written chapters regarding head and neck pain.
- Individual and thoughtful approach to each patient’s treatment